Featured Posts
Recent Articles

Kabir Khan: Got The Best Gift From My Friend Salman Khan

‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ and ‘Phantom’ director Kabir Khan was ecstatic with the gift he received from his producer, actor friend Salman Khan. He said he received the ‘best gift’ from Salman.

Salman Khan presented Kabir his famous black-and-white portrait of a man and woman. The woman is seen sporting a red bindi. The couple in the portrait look much in love. It was Salman’s creation which he titled ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’.

The ‘Phantom’ director posted its photograph on Twitter with the caption: “Just got the best gift… From my producer, my actor, my friend.”








Embedded image permalink


Kabir is also happy to see two of his films running in theatres at the same time. He wrote: “I really wonder if I will ever see this in my career again… Two of my films running at the theatres at the same time.”

Even after a month of it’s release, ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ continues it’s magic at the box-office. Bajrangi Bhaijaan, which also co-stars Kareena Kapoor Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Harshaali Malhotra, released on July 17, 2015.

Phantom, which stars Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif, released on August 28, 2015.

Share and Enjoy:

0 comments for this post

Leave a reply

We will keep You Updated...
Sign up to receive breaking news
as well as receive other site updates!
Subscribe via RSS Feed subscribe to feeds
Sponsors
Get more updatesNEWS#
TemplateNewsSpicytricks.com
Popular Posts
Recent Stories
Connect with Facebook
Sponsors
Search
Archives
Categories
Blog Archives
Recent Comments
Tag Cloud